Obamacare Forum on Facebook Obamacare Forum on Google Plus Obamacare Forum on Twitter Obamacare Forum on LinkedIn

Greetings Obamacare Debater

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

ObamaCare Forums are non-partisan. Ask questions, find information, discuss & debate about the Affordable Care Act, and please remember to follow the forum rules. Please do not debate and provide opinions within discussions in the categories for facts. Thank you for helping to keep these forums informative and constructive.

Small biz journalist looking for interviewees

edited March 2014 in Obamacare Debates and Opinions Posts: 1
Hi, 
I write about the Affordable Care Act and how it is impacting small business owners.

Specifically, I'm looking to interview small employers (under 500 employees) who are considering shifting some of their high-cost (chronically ill) employees to state/federal insurance exchanges. There are reportedly some small biz owners investigating whether they can pay these employees to seek coverage on an exchange, rather than get it through the workplace.

If you fall into this category or can refer me to someone who does, please contact me at: karen at kareneklein dot com. Deadline Friday, Jan. 3, 2014.

Thanks!
Karen
Thanked by 1Bob_Moderator

Answers