Obamacare Forum on Facebook Obamacare Forum on Google Plus Obamacare Forum on Twitter Obamacare Forum on LinkedIn

Greetings Obamacare Debater

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter
ObamaCare Forums are non-partisan. Ask questions, find information, discuss & debate about the Affordable Care Act, and please remember to follow the forum rules. Please do not debate and provide opinions within discussions in the categories for facts. Thank you for helping to keep these forums informative and constructive.

Have ObamaCare? FREE $25 in 24 Hours! 10 Min. Survey

Who doesn’t want $25? Take a 5 minute survey about yourself and your thoughts on health insurance but it isn’t too bad. It took me about 5 minutes and got my $25 in 24 hours! I swear this is legit!

How to get your $25:

1. Access survey here
  2. Answer 32 questions about your health insurance (a photo of your card is required at the end).
  3. Then select PayPal/Venmo/Amazon/other as your preferred payment method and wait to see if you qualify!

Access survey here

How You Must Qualify

• You bought insurance through your state exchange, Healthcare.gov, through a broker, or directly through a health plan like Oscar or Kaiser.
  • You don't receive your health insurance through an employer.
  • You currently have this health insurance active.
  • You are not on Medicaid, Medicare or VA health insurance.
  • You don’t receive your health insurance through your school/university.

Access survey here