Obamacare Forum on Facebook Obamacare Forum on Google Plus Obamacare Forum on Twitter Obamacare Forum on LinkedIn

Greetings Obamacare Debater

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

ObamaCare Forums are non-partisan. Ask questions, find information, discuss & debate about the Affordable Care Act, and please remember to follow the forum rules. Please do not debate and provide opinions within discussions in the categories for facts. Thank you for helping to keep these forums informative and constructive.

New/Ignorant about ACA

My husband's Cobra is about to terminate with a previous employer. He is now self employed. We will be in a position for the first time in our lives to be w/o a group health insurance plan. Where in the world do I start? -- Denise

Well sorry to inform you, but you are in for a hassle.  I thought that it was going to be a breeze, and it starts out that way.  The more you get into it, though, the more technicalities there are and then figuring out all your information is difficult.  I think I am a little biased, just given my negative experience, but I sure hope it is smoother for you.  Best of luck, and thanks for sharing.