Obamacare Forum on Facebook Obamacare Forum on Google Plus Obamacare Forum on Twitter Obamacare Forum on LinkedIn

Greetings Obamacare Debater

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

ObamaCare Forums are non-partisan. Ask questions, find information, discuss & debate about the Affordable Care Act, and please remember to follow the forum rules. Please do not debate and provide opinions within discussions in the categories for facts. Thank you for helping to keep these forums informative and constructive.

Obamacare Forum

Does anyone know how to stop getting emails from @obamacareforums.com? The emails I get say to reply with "Remove" in the subject line, but when I try to reply / "remove" it bounces back as undeliverable.

I have also not seen any ways to delete myself from this forum/app/site. Since I have seen very little substance on this forum, and a whole lot of exaggerated "politics," I no longer wish to participate.

Any help anyone can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

• Hi @ADoerr:

I've unsubscribed your profile from receiving the new discussion emails.

Thank you,
    Bob - Moderator
    Yeah I still get all the emails but I have to say it doesn't really bother me, and I am just used to it at this point.  That said, though, it is nice to see that the admin is on top of and fixed it for you like they did.  Well done there, and thanks for staying updated.