Obamacare Forum on Facebook Obamacare Forum on Google Plus Obamacare Forum on Twitter Obamacare Forum on LinkedIn

Greetings Obamacare Debater

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

ObamaCare Forums are non-partisan. Ask questions, find information, discuss & debate about the Affordable Care Act, and please remember to follow the forum rules. Please do not debate and provide opinions within discussions in the categories for facts. Thank you for helping to keep these forums informative and constructive.

Download Our Mobile App Today; iPhone, iPad and Android Apps Available !!!

edited August 2015 in Obamacare Debates and Opinions Posts: 46
Download our mobile app today and start accessing the forum from the convenience of your phone or tablet!  

Simply search Obamacare Forums in the Apple or Google Play store or use the following links:

Apple iTunes:

Google Play:

Comments

• Wow didn't know these could be on our smartphones as apps.
  • Woah same here! Most forums are just used as webpages and have mobile pages, but never seen an app for it. This is awesome!
    Well I do have to say that my typing ability on the phone is pretty sub par, so maybe this will provide a little added incentive to start getting better at it.  I probably should catch up with everyone else, who all seem better at it than me.  Sometimes I wish I could just plug the phone into a keyboard.
  • sweet!! I love apps for these kind of things. I dislike using my laptop to communicate! lol Thanks!