Obamacare Forum on Facebook Obamacare Forum on Google Plus Obamacare Forum on Twitter Obamacare Forum on LinkedIn

Greetings Obamacare Debater

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

ObamaCare Forums are non-partisan. Ask questions, find information, discuss & debate about the Affordable Care Act, and please remember to follow the forum rules. Please do not debate and provide opinions within discussions in the categories for facts. Thank you for helping to keep these forums informative and constructive.

I'm writing a series of books on health care reform and need some help please

edited September 2013 in Obamacare Debates and Opinions Posts: 1
Hi, I'm Jim and I'm new to this forum.

I'm writing a series of books on health care reform. They are not taking one side or another. They are intended to focus on people's practical every day concerns and answers to those concerns.

I would really appreciate, as this thing gets rolled out, if you share and successes and frustrations etc. I am especially interested if you are a small business owner what your experiences are. Also, if you have lost your group health insurance, what has been your experience? Good, bad or indifferent?

I am in the health insurance industry so I might have some immediate suggestions to help you as well.

Thanks,

Jim
Thanked by 1Bob_Moderator

Comments

• Personally, nothing changed for me. I have always been on medicaid because I have children. So I might not get why people don't like the new system. It made no real difference to my life. 
  • Well that should be an interesting book.  It would be really interesting if you could find a couple cases where you track their progress throughout the whole process.  I am betting that some people go through a lot of ups and down when it comes to their coverage, so that would be neat to see in a book.  Best of luck to you, and thanks for sharing.