Obamacare Forum on Facebook Obamacare Forum on Google Plus Obamacare Forum on Twitter Obamacare Forum on LinkedIn

Greetings Obamacare Debater

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

ObamaCare Forums are non-partisan. Ask questions, find information, discuss & debate about the Affordable Care Act, and please remember to follow the forum rules. Please do not debate and provide opinions within discussions in the categories for facts. Thank you for helping to keep these forums informative and constructive.

“The Truth Behind ObamaCare” - free guidebook

edited May 2013 in Obamacare Debates and Opinions Posts: 1
My name is John Morley
I’m helping my friend Mike to gather some honest feedback from his fellow Americans.

Mike is a respected expert in American History, who recently wrote a book called "The Truth Behind ObamaCare."

Below is a short survey - it should only take you about 2 minutes to complete. As a thank you for filling out the survey, I will send you a FREE Gift - a full copy of the ebook, plus all the accompanying bonuses.

Express your opinion here:
http://contact52013.polldaddy.com/s/the-truth-behind-obamacare-ebook1

You might be looking for a catch, but there isn’t one. There is nothing to buy. We need honest feedback on the ebook to add the finishing touches and we need your help to do it.

By taking your time to fill out this short survey, you will discover information and loopholes in the new law that will save you time&money. This is the only time this information will be available for free.

It's a win-win situation:  By helping us improve the website, you get hundreds of research hours condensed into one quick, need-to-know document about ObamaCare. All for free.

How's does this sounds to you? Fair enough?
Once you return the survey I will send you the book and all the bonuses personally, directly to your inbox.

Thanks in advance for your feedback and help.

Click here and express your opinion on this matter:
http://contact52013.polldaddy.com/s/the-truth-behind-obamacare-ebook1

We value your privacy immensely. Your name and email will never be disclosed or sold to any 3rd party. We will only use your email to send you the copy of the ebook as promised.

Best regards,
John Morley

Comments

• This is important and people should have really looked into it a lot more before just letting it slide past them. There are a lot of things in Obamacare that weren't expressed before it was passed. The American people have a right to know the full extent of what it means, not just what sounds good on the surface.
  • Are you still doing the survey? This was like 2 years ago, right? Dang, I wish I would have seen this for that free gift card. The law is passed now. Anything we didn't know already, we should have done our research on. There's a lot more in American history that the government has covered up to make look pretty, but everybody wants to point at Obamacare for the reason for the way the nation is today. I'm not saying that the plan is perfect, but it's not exactly the match that lit this fire.
  • Republican candidates talk about repealing Obamacare if they got into office. Can they actually do this? And would it be a good idea?
    Well it sounds biased, but then again it is probably the biased that I have too, based on experiences, so it would be a good read.  That was an interesting little survey, and I hope that the results can really lead to answers and solutions to some big issues, but I guess we will have to wait and see.  Thanks for sharing.