Obamacare Forum on Facebook Obamacare Forum on Google Plus Obamacare Forum on Twitter Obamacare Forum on LinkedIn

Greetings Obamacare Debater

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

ObamaCare Forums are non-partisan. Ask questions, find information, discuss & debate about the Affordable Care Act, and please remember to follow the forum rules. Please do not debate and provide opinions within discussions in the categories for facts. Thank you for helping to keep these forums informative and constructive.

Emails

How do I stop receiving emails everytime a new post is made?

Thanks

Answers

• You have to unsubscribe to the emails. At the bottom of the email, there should be a link that says unsubscribe or something to that nature, and you click on that and follow the prompts. It won't unsubscribe you from the site, just from the emails. 
  • Yes unsubscribe from it at the bottom of the email and that should go for all emails you receive that you don't want to get.
    I'm glad you asked this question, I was having the exact same problem and wasn't sure how to go about fixing. it. So, thank you for posting this, and thank you to nailah783 and harpazo22 for the answers.